Episode 136 – In this episode I am honored to sit and chat with Joe De Sena, the founder of the Spartan Race. Joe and I chat about his childhood, what led him to the creation of the Spartan Race, the importance of making an impact on our youth and teaching them resiliency in an age of the untested, and much more.
Grab my book, Diets Suck HERE
Be sure to subscribe, leave a rating and review and let me know what you think of the show – every Wednesday I’ll be giving away a gift to a lucky winner who leaves a rating and review!
To apply for my online coaching program – please email Josiah@thetruetransformation.com
Today’s episode is brought to you by Four Sigmatic – this is my new daily addiction (good thing it’s super healthy right?) !
Enjoying the podcast? Leave a review on iTunes!
Want to learn more about Josiah and the True Transformation movement? Visit the website here!
Resources & Links
- Why You’re Not Getting Results from Your Fitness Routine
- Connect with Josiah on Instagram
- Connect with Josiah on Facebook
- Connect with Josiah on Twitter
- Email: Josiah@thetruetransformation.com for body transformation coaching